Only 10 days until Christmas. So excited! 😀
I created an easy party eye makeup look for the festive season. Hope you like it 🙂
Products Used :
1) MAC Studion Fix foundation
2) Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette – In the nude
3) Maybelline Volum Express Rocket mascara
4) L.A Colors 10 color eyeshadow palette
5) Sephora Contour eye pencil – black
6) Maybelline Diamond Glow eyeshadow palette – Wine pink
I applied foundation and concealer like always and then I applied the shade honey brown from the Moonbaked palette on my entire lid. Then I applied the shade soft gold from the same palette(Moonbaked) on the outer part(outer 1/4th) of my eye. I applied a soft brown shade(here I used a shade from L.A Colors eyeshadow palette) in my crease as well as my outer most part of my eye. And finally I applied a highlighter shade from the Diamond Glow palette in the inner corner of my eyes .
I used a black eye pencil for tightlining and also lined my water line. I finished the look by hitting my lashes with lots of mascara and the look is finished.
Please leave your valuable comments and hit like if you like the post. It means a lot to me 🙂
~Molly ❤ xx